For Secondary Principals
from Student Services
Your school’s 2022 Kansas Communities That Cares (KCTC) data have been loaded into your KansaSTAR School Improvement Plan folders. Please look under the NEEDS ASSESSMENT folder and then in your NEEDS ASSESSMENT subfolder to review these data packets. You will want to review this data with your Building Leadership Team and/or Behavioral Health Team. You can also log into your KCTC account and view the questions dynamically if you choose. If you have any questions or would like support in analyzing your data, please contact Tracie Chauvin.
For All Principals
22-23 S/Y DRAFT Assessment Schedule
FastBridge: All staff recertification & new 1st grade test(s) added
- Effective 2022-2023 School Year all returning and new staff proctoring FastBridge or a building testing coordinator will need to be recertified in assessments they will be administering. All certifications completed prior to July 15, 2022 will be cleared.
- Checklist provided in the Draft Assessment Schedule for 22-23 to aid in which assessments require certification for their grade.
- Teachers will need approximately 3 hours to complete training modules and certifications.
- 1st Grade: earlyReading Sentence Reading has been added to the fall screener. 1st grade no longer will use aMath and will now proctor earlyMath. See Assessment Schedule for further details.
Building Testing Coordinator Signup
- Please assign a building testing coordinator for your campus. Edit access will close July 29th.