Surplus Inventory: First Come, First Serve! – for All Administrators
Surplus Inventory: First Come, First Serve!
1. One new 36×72 conference table with six rolling chairs (No pictures available, still in packaging)
2. Two new teacher desks with one new black rolling task chair
3. Three new round cafeteria table (no seating attached)
4. Eight 30×60 rectangular tables (medium oak top). Still new, in boxes. No pictures available.
5. Four 30×72 rectangulat tables (maple top). Still new, in boxes. No pictures available.
6. Two used basketball goals
7. Two used volleyball poles
8. One used black shelving unit
9. One short light brown bookshelf
10. One black metal file cabinet (non locking cabinet)
FA Interpreter Request
from Rosie Rodriguez
It???s that time of the year to submit your interpreter requests for Family Advocacy Days. Here is the link for your requests. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Postponement of Math Relays
from Alan King
For the previous 15 years, Math Relays has maintained a consistent vision and purpose. In those years, state standards and mathematics instruction has drastically changed. In an effort to align this event more closely to state math initiatives and the thinking needed for success in the 21st century, the Curriculum and Instruction Department has reached the difficult decision to postpone this event until next school year. Our concerns were shared with previous Math Relays coaches to gather feedback, opinions, and possible solutions to the obstacles we face. The feedback received informed our decision to utilize the remainder of this school year to rebrand Math Relays for 2020. We did not come to this decision lightly; however, the need to re-examine the vision of the event, the support personnel and resource transitions within the district, and the alignment of math relays content to new state standards makes this decision necessary. We will reach out to previous coaches to begin revising Math Relays by the end of January. Building leadership teams will be included on that communication. If you have any questions about this work, please contact:
Alan King (email@example.com)
Joey Jewett (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Matt Andersen (email@example.com)
Julie Leach (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Suzie Legg (email@example.com)
***include each person listed, on your email
We appreciate your contributions in the past and look forward to working with you at next year???s event.